Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 7

All, this is my week 7 team.

Quick analysis on my team:

Green: Home match and fulham is without Dembele and Zamora
Bale: Point Shooter
Salcido: Attacking role
Kompany: even not get a CS, he will get a good points
VDV: SK
Malouda: I need at least 1 Chelsea player in my team. He the one.
Adam: Point shooter even own goal
N'zogbia: decent match against wolves
Obinna: On fire, sure score
Odem: On fire, sure score
K.Jones: only him can score for stoke.



I need your opinion which combination is good:

1) Nzogbia+Jones
2) Etherington+ Rodalega

Any comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. I prefer #1. But with fund around 23. I will pick tevez and joe cole. Since both will host weaker team. Although not always the strong home team will win. I like your pick of green, I missed him and already picked al habsi at 5. Hopefully both of us will score cs for our keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely defenders, and I reckon your #1.
    No Birmingham players?

    Anyway, my suggestion team atm. Advice pls :
    http://ligafantasi.blogspot.com/2010/09/hari-ngeri-berlanjut-week-6-dan-drama.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 my suggestion...rodalega will on fire after this...take him....take a risk for a lovely point at last,right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replace K.Jones=Elmander
    Zogbia= Vandervart

    ReplyDelete