Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 11

Quick Analysis on my team:

Mignolet: CS
Salcido: SK
Koscienly: CS
Onuaha: CS
VDV: SK, keep him even he injured
Milijas: Point shooter
Nani: is he injured? if yes i'll go to Brunt
Walcott: If Fab fit to play, i'll change Walcot to Fab
Drogba: Consistent Striker so far
Hernandez: decent match and sure play
Balotelli: decent match and sure play.





My Final Team:



This is my final team. Wish good luck for everybody.

Any comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. i think balotelli will not play full time..
    man.city still have D.silva...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had Salcido cheap! Good team, I would keep Fab. Maybe an Everton player in there somewhere, I can see them doing well at Blackpool. Have you visited www.starting11.com? You can get lots more opinions there and your contribution would be appreciated :)

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peterorange, I already join Starting11.com. I'll wait until tomorrow to get any latest issue for Fab and Nani. I'll drop Nani to keep him. D.Silva also in my mind.

    ReplyDelete