Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 12

This is my first entry for midweek game. Quick Analysis on my team:

Krul: Home game and cheap
Salcido: SK
Koscienly: CS and decent match
Ibanez: Filler & will be my SK.
VDV: SK, Hopefully he will play
Brunt: Assists and decent match
Adam: SK
Fab: My point shooter at the moment
Drogba: Consistent Striker so far
Hernandez: Is he will score against Man City?
Jerome: against stoke and I'm sure the game will end up with goal from Birmingham.



I'm thinking to drop Hernandez after poor performance against Wolves. I consider to bring Nani to my team but I need to drop Fab. My option now is to swap Fab/Hernandez to Nani/Chamakh.

Is Salcido injured? if yes, a big headache to me because i have him at discount price. I dont want to drop him at that price.

Any comments and suggestions from you are very appreciated.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Will Ibanez play on midweek? Will his suspension end? I have Krul*Squilaci-bale-coleman-enrique*silva-albrighton-young*chamakh-drogba-obinna. I prefer squilaci over koscielny and i think you also should consider aston villa and west ham to have decent games though. Good luck for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The suspension for Ibanez was rescinded. He can play. For aston villa match, I've already C.Adam there. I dont think I need more than one players for that game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Koscelny get a red card?
    I agree with you to drop Hernandez, but change him for Chamakh.. heem.. risky..
    I prefer you to take either Kelly, Bardsley, GArdner or Holden.
    Van DerVart, we hope that he will play for Totenham this midweek.

    So far this is my team

    Cech
    Bale-Kompany-Hutton
    Adam-Barton-Van der Vaart-Milijas
    Elmander-Gyan-Torres

    Still consider to change Elmander for Walcot

    ReplyDelete