Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 14

1st Draft

Quick analysis on my team for week 14.

Kirkland: I dont trust any keeper at the moment
Kolarov: SK
Zhirkov: with Lampard and Essien absent, Ancelotti will use him
Ibanez: Filler and will be my SK.
VDV: SK
Mikel: cheap player with a good return
Nani: decent match
Adam: decent match and set pieces
Brunt: Assits and decent match
Drogba: Wake up Drogba!!!!
Gyan: Bent absent and his currently on fire.



2nd Draft

I've made a minor changes in my team. Due to injury news for some players, I don't want to take a risk to play them for this week. The changes are:

Kirkland to Carson: I need point from keeper at least
Adam to Elmander: Adam has picked up an injury during his International game
Mikel to Hoilet: he played well last week and cheap player
Brunt to Milijas: Chris Brunt has picked up an injury during his International game, to be safe I pick Milijas as replacement.




Any comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks

6 comments:

  1. upgrade both keepers n Ibanez...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How abt my team?
    Kirkland
    Ibanez>>Zhirkov>>Y.Zhirkov
    C.Adam>>VDV>>Mikel>>Nani>>F.Fabregas
    M.Chamakh>>Drogba

    which player i need upgrade and downgrade??
    please help me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zhirkov out due to injury !

    ReplyDelete
  4. then change to which player?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you can replace him by hutton or even cheap blackpool player who also plays (that should give you easy clean sheet points )

    ReplyDelete