Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 15

1st Draft

Quick analysis on my team for week 15.

Kirkland: I dont trust any keeper at the moment
Kolarov: SK
Koscienly: Cheap and sure play
Ibanez: Filler and will be my SK.
VDV: SK
Kyut: with Gerrad absent, he is penalty takers and take Gerrad role
Nani: decent match
Adam: decent match and set pieces
Elmander:Decent match
Drogba: SOT
Balotelli: Suspension served and for sure mancini will pair him with Tevez.



Final Team:

This will be my Final Team. The changes I've made as follows:

Kirkland to Green: Decent match
Kuyt to Nasri: Seems Fabregas injured, Nasri will take over Fab's role.




I left 1.77 unit. I'm thinking to bring Rooney/Silva in my team by drop Nani and Balotelli.

Is it a good move?

Any comments and suggestions with my current team are really appreciated.

Thanks.

7 comments:

  1. Trade Drogba with someone in form.
    Change Kirkland to Howard.
    Also change Ibanez if possible.
    Meireles is better than Kuyt.

    Just my opinion. Up's to u mate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fikri: Thax Fikri.. Btw, I would stick to Drogba. Even he not score a goal, the point is not bad. Last 3 week, he score 10++.

    In my mind now is to Drop Kirkland to any play Goalkeeper but I'll wait until UEFA game.

    How's about your team?? Thax for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howard - Clean Sheet guarantee
    Coleman - Not sure but i get him at low price
    Kompany - Constant points,above than 5 each week
    Salcido - Attacking wing back
    Nani - As you know, he is key of MU right now
    Adam - Penalty taker
    Yaya Toure - Get him cheap before price rise
    Guiterrez - Will take opportunity of Ashley Cole overlap, assist point, who know can score?
    Carroll - I got him at low price, in form striker
    Tevez - Penalty taker, set piece taker, top scorer with 9 goals
    Elmander - Top form + play at home = Don't miss him!

    Pick the right choice. You can comment for my team also. Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nani i better than Rooney... As u know that every free kick he gets the chance more than rooney, more assists and more SOT.

    Maybe you can get Piquione and Tim Cahil... As this week they have a good run in HOME Match.

    Hope this will help
    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is VDV injured??? I saw his status is injured in physioroom. Please confirm! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon: Thax. I'll stick to my team at the moment.

    Yes, VDV injured. you may refer here http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/artic...ews-231110.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Week 15 Player Pick

    http://fantasyfootballplayerpick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete