Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 16

1st Draft

Quick analysis on my team for week 16.

Robinson: decent match
Kolarov: SK
Koscienly: Good match and sure play
Clark: Play as midfielder and attacking role
VDV: SK
Brunt: The only man can score huge point in WBA Team.
Nani: decent match
Lampard: good price and will be my SK( Waiting injury status)
Nasri: Seems Fab injured, he takes Fab's role
Rooney: He's back!!!
Balotelli: Give him one more chance.




2nd Team:

This will be my Final Team. The changes I've made as follows:

Robo to Carson: I believe on Carson
Clark to Spector: He plays in mid
VDV to Malouda: VDV injured and I don't want to keep zero point for him
Lampard to Barton: Barton will take over the set pieces
Rooney to Obinna: Obinna On fire, assits 4 during carling cup





Final Team:

Blackpool vs Man United officially postponed because of a frozen pitch. So that I drop all the Man United Players. I can't afford to take 2 zeros as I'll probably keep Van Der Vaart. I' bring Tevez in my team.



Any comments and suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Chamakh has a descent match. Chamakh is more consistent than Boloteli. :D

    Eventhough Lampard is back(Not confirm), he needs to find his best fitness in a few match. I don't think he get more points this week.

    My opinion to change ur draft as below
    Lampard>>> Tevez
    Baloteli>> Chamakh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mr Anony said that, Maybe you can chance Lampard to D.Bent against West Ham where the match will host at Stadium of Light(Hard to defeat).

    My Attack role, Chamakh tevez and D.Bent

    ReplyDelete
  3. berbatov or rooney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. for sure rooney at market price now

    ReplyDelete
  5. because i bought berbatov just 11.64 and rooney now is 16.58...then need change the berbatov to rooney?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay on Berbatov.. But keep update the match between man united vs blackpool. The match maybe postpone. Check this link. http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6548733,00.html

    ReplyDelete